2018 UK Paddington™ at the Palace 50p Coin, Perspex Display and Box/Sleeve
The brand new 2018 UK Paddington 50p has been issued by The Royal Mint to celebrate the iconic 60th anniversary of the British Bear.
This is the first time Paddington has featured on official UK coinage and serious collectors will want to guarantee themselves one in the best possible condition.
These contain GENUINE Royal Mint coins in Uncirculated Condition.
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Denomination: 50p
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 8.00g
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Reverse Designer: David Knapton
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Finish: Uncirculated
- 75mm x 75mm x 18mm
- Silver Proof Style Display
- Centre coin capsule with white surround
- Magnetic Closure
- Expensive and Quality look and feel
Complete with Gift Box and Colourful Box Wrap.