The 2016 Jemima Puddleduck 50p coin is one of the most collected coins to date. Part of a limited collection of 15 coins so far, this truly is one for the collectors and fans alike.
Designed by Emma Noble, the collection celebrate the best-loved characters behind the Beatrix Potter book series. With many of the Silver Proof and Royal Mint packs sold out, this is a great alternative to own a fantastic highly collectable coin in a stunning displays. The beautiful display looks great and are the perfect way to display your precious coins. The Perspex display can be removed for cleaning, and has a magnetic clasp to keep it together but pulls apart easily and will just clip back together.
What is included?
- 1 x Jemima Puddleduck Coin (either plain or coloured, please choose your preference at the time of ordering)
- 1 x Perspex/Acrylic Display with Character Sleeve
- Alloy: Cupro-nickel
- Weight: 8.00g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Year: 2016
- Colour: Professional Decal Applied
- 3 Piece Perspex Display
- Laser cut for precision
- Holds and protects the coin
- Magnetic Closure that adds to the overall look and feel of the item
- Size – 75mm x 75 mm x 18mm